Imperial chicken of: oil, chicken breast, cornflour, onion, chilli, garlic,rice wine, soy sauce.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 chicken breasts, skinned and chopped
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1/2 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch spring onions (scallions), chopped
- 2-4 dried chillies (chilies), chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp Chinese rice wine
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 100 ml chicken stock
How to prepare:
Heat the oil in a wok until smoking. Toss the chicken in cornflour, shake off the excess and fry quickly until golden.
Add the onion, pepper, spring onions and chillies, then the garlic and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the rice wine, reduce, then the soy and stock and simmer for 5 minutes.