Ginger chicken of: chicken, ginger, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, oil, onion, tomatoes.
- 1 oven-ready chicken, jointed
- fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 plantains, peeled and chopped
- 4-6 ripe tomatoes
How to prepare:
Marinate the chicken pieces with ginger, parsley and garlic and some seasoning for at least 1 hour. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion until golden, then add the chicken pieces and cook until browned all over.
Add the plantains and 300 ml water and simmer for 20 minutes, then add the tomatoes. Season and serve with rice.