Chicken breast with broccoli of: oil, onion, garlic, broccoli, peppers, chicken breast, cheese, salt, pepper.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 head broccoli, cut into chunky florets
- 150 g mange tout
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 2 yellow peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 4 chicken breasts, skinned
- 200 ml chicken stock
- 200 g cheese
- salt and pepper
How to prepare:
Heat the oil in a wok or deep sided pan and saute the onion and garlic until golden.
Add the remaining vegetables and cook for a few minutes, then add the chicken and toss and stir until all is patchily golden.
Pour in the stock and simmer for 5 minutes until everything is tender. Season. Place slices of the cheese on top, cover with a lid, turn off the heat and leave to ooze and melt.