Chicken and ginger stir-fry of: oil, chicken meat, onion, garlic, ginger, peppers, beansprouts, soy sauce, salt, pepper.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 350 g chicken thigh meat, diced
- 1 onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely sliced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 200 g beansprouts
- 75-100 ml soy sauce
- 2-3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2-3 tbsp sweet chilii (chili) sauce
- salt and pepper
How to prepare:
Heat the oil in a wok until nearly smoking, then add the chicken. Stir fry over a high heat until golden all over and the fat crisp. Remove from the pan.
Add the onion, garlic and ginger and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the vegetables and cook until crisp-tender. Add the meat back to the pan and stir in the sauces.
Leave to bubble for a few minutes then check and adjust the seasoning if necessary.